Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Today...


... I feel hungover.

The reason? I stayed up all night talking on cam with a friend. (No, not it a sexual way. Yikes.) Nerdy, I know. And kinda girly too. What can I say, I can't turn down a friend in need of some style advice, now can I?

...

My attempt to look innocent fails, doesn't it?

So yeah, I admit there might have been a bit of pr0ning going on, but what are you gonna do about it? It's none of your business anyways.



Today I actually woke up with a small grasp on what we are currently working on in class! Who knows, maybe I won't be forced to commit some obscure form of ritual suicide to save my honor now. Finals are coming up and I feel terrified, lol. Especially since I learned that I failed the mid-term exam.

Hasn't there been a lot of complaining here lately? So not cool. Whiny people are the worst.

On a happier note, I'm expecting something by mail today. What it is, I won't tell you~ Let it be a secret for now, hehe. ;)

1 comment:

  1. vem har du pr0nat med??? xD vad fan. xD och när har du exams? du får svara mig på msn. :3 och är det möjligtvis en h&m-låda som har kommit? :D

    ReplyDelete