Monday, May 10, 2010

電車の中に〜


Yes, that's right, motherf*****s and h**s, I'm currently sitting on the train heading to Östersund. I'm updating via my cellphone (for the first time, might be added) so I hope it will be readable.

It wasn't decided I was to go until an hour and a half before the train went. I hurriedly showered and packed some clothes, and I caught the train! -pause for receiving admiration-

Next to me is sitting an old Lady (yes, with capital letter). I feel just enough butchy beside her, with my leather jacket, chapped nailpolish and loud swearing on the phone. Because yeah, I'm just like Kyo. I act all tough, but in reality I'm totally whipped by society and all those nasty norms.

What do you think I'm gonna do in Östersund? ;)

1 comment:

  1. haha, stackars tant. mighty impressive, zoobs! ;D

    ReplyDelete