Tuesday, May 25, 2010

☆☆☆ FREEDOM ☆☆☆


Babies, I have something to tell you.

The passed weekend, I was very busy, with nothing less than my final exams!

Meaning, I'm now free!

Oh my God, I can't even grasp it. It feels so... surreal.

And what the hell am I supposed to do with my new-found freedom?

So far I've used it to sit up all night playing Sims and reading fics.

I'm just tragic like that.

Today, though, I'm planning on cleaning up a bit, and maybe venture out of the den. Rumor has it that something I ordered from H&M has finally arrived. It's worth a check, right?

Well, dolls, I'm off! I hope your day gets awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Grattis, zoobs!!! :D Hehe, nu kommer dina dagar likna alla bloggares: hämta ut paket, sega... Fast spela är du i alla fall ensam om, tror jag. Lolz. Grattis, iaf!!! >w<

    ReplyDelete