Thursday, January 21, 2010

眼鏡


Just for your information, I LOVE glasses!

They're so cool and sexy and yummielicious!!!!

When I see a businessman in a suit and with glasses, I just go insane. I'd seriously let him do anything to me.

(If I think about it, he doesn't have to wear both a suit and glasses, either is fine. Or neither. I'm not picky.)

To illustrate:



Taste my smex, biatches.

zoo-bie is like a bitch in heat.

I love pics where the person in them is posing like she/he thinks he's the hottest hoe in the hood. It's so ridiculous. ♥

3 comments:

  1. "Or neither, I'm not picky" <3 word, btw, glasögon är underskattade. kostym också! kolk borde klä sig som för 100 år sen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kanske är läge att berätta att jag snart ska skaffa nya glasögon då.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaay! :D Vad glad jag blir ^^ Hoppas du fortsätter läsa min blogg :D Ge mig gärna tips om du har några, och hjälp mig ta över internet med min blogg, höhö

    ReplyDelete