Monday, January 11, 2010

Comfort Food


When my attempt to pay the bills had failed so hard, I needed something to cheer me up. The grammar books just weren't enough.

Therefore: Comfort food!

This is all you need to make a delicious meal:



Curry
Two carrots
Red lentils
Crunched tomatoes
A stock cube (vegetable flavor)
Two garlic cloves
Salt, pepper and some oil


And now zoo-bie is going to teach you how to cook this amazingly tasty lentil soup.

1: Start of by heating some oil (or butter if you so prefer) in a saucepan. When it's hot enough, add the crushed garlic and curry after preference. I like my food spicy, so I take a LOT of curry!



2: Add shredded carrots.



3: Add the stock cube, the tomatoes and the lentils. I like to use crunched tomatoes with spices in them, for extra flavor. Also add some water until the soup has the desired consistency. Salt and pepper after your liking.



4: Let the soup boil for 10-15 minutes, unless the lentil package says they need to boil for longer.



5: Enjoy! 8D

And this is how happy zoo-bie gets when she eats such lovely food:

2 comments:

  1. Goooott! Och jättekul med recept, hoppas att det är återkommande :D Du ser väldigt nöjd ut >w<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oj, kallar du det där comfort-food? Alltså det ser jättegott ut och så, men comfort-food =SOCKER, hallå :O
    //Sigs

    ReplyDelete