Friday, January 8, 2010

Real Life Drama


My friend Belinda is staying with me for a couple of months. She's been here a day, but I'm already going insane. My apartment is only 18 sq. meters, so we really can't escape each other.

Today I took out the garbage. I was gone for approximately five minutes.

Not much, you might think, but during these five minutes, Bells managed to trigger the fire alarm.

Twice.


I present to you, the villain in this drama:



Mr. Toaster. There's only one word for people (?) like him, and it's Evil. Evil in its purest form. I find no other explanation.

Except the failness of Bells, maybe. I leave it up to you to decide.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, toast. Med sylt, honung och choklad på!!!! Alltså jag vill ha SOCKER!!!!!! Jag fuskar med honung och sylt, men får spö av Kristina emellanåt, skulle typ behöva åka på rehab för inte ens hennes tough love är nog för att bryts det här beroendet xD Suuugaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr. Men toast är som sagt också nice. Men alltså problemet här uppstod ju uppenbarligen till följd av KOMBINATIONEN fail+Mr. Toaster. Men jag vill ändå inte att Mr. Toast ska få skulden, han vet inte bättre, han försöker bara göra sitt jobb.//Sigs

    ReplyDelete